1. To build in every student a strong understanding and respect for India and its culture, history and traditions and give an all-round development to be a good citizen of our country.
2. To allow students to test their understanding and respect for India in the context of a global and rapidly changing society
3. To instill in every student tolerance for others and to eliminate all forms of prejudice from their minds.
4. To explore teaching strategies and methodologies practiced globally to ensure that our student achieve the best
5. To ensure that each student have the widest range of opportunities beyond the classroom and that each student can develop both general and in areas of specific personal talent
6. To encourage students to take responsibility for themselves and for others and to understand the needs of those less fortunate
7. To help students develop the skills and motivation to become independent learners throughout their lives as well as all round and freethinking global citizens